Friday, May 20, 2005

First Day at Job

This Thursday was not technically the first day at work, nevertheless was first day of my training with my fellow ETs (do not confuse with ET). A room full of 33 vibrant MBAs and not so vibrant 5 IITians spent almost entire day with their backs glued with chairs listening to non-stop lecturing from big shots of company. Midway through the day something strange started to happen. No, it was not that room started to be filled with some poisonous gas, but something even worse. Slowly and steadily, I developed a feeling, that my life will never be the same again. I was about to loose my complete freedom and infinite supply of lukha time. For rest of my life I would be doing what millions other s do, "Burn their butts off to please their superiors". May be I was overreacting, may be it was just cold feet syndrome like the one people have before marriage. Anyway I have one and half months left before I actually join fellow ETs in Hyd. Till then "Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya..."

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 28 May, 2005, Blogger Ghushe said...

Somethings are necessary evils. If you dont take them, you are god. Fortunately I'm born human. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home