Monday, June 06, 2005

Non Veg - Shon Veg

We were on our monthly kabab hunt, me and gp. On most of such occasions we end up having Chicken Patiyala at SP. This time it was different, we decided to take our hunt to next level. Fir ki tha, assi chal pade te ja pahunche Cafe Mondegar. However, this was not for kabab, but to have a couple of pints after long drive to VT. I like that place, especially with French Open mens final on. Perfect!

Anyways our original destination was Cafe Royal at Colaba. This Old Iranian restaurant is great. Small, cozy and yet very sophesto. They say Clinton visited this place when he was here. Alright there, not bad huh! And what shall I say about the beef steak sizzler that we had, simply amazing as GP would say. I strongly recommend the place.

5 Comments:

At Friday, 10 June, 2005, Blogger Jeet said...

cafe mondegar :O.. only thing i have to say about it is.. "it stinks".. not even good rock can make me sit there.

 
At Sunday, 31 July, 2005, Blogger Ghushe said...

Why dont I see anything about Hydi...????

 
At Monday, 12 September, 2005, Blogger Ghushe said...

Why aren't you posting at all!!

 
At Sunday, 02 October, 2005, Blogger Sandeep said...

Haan to bhaiyon I'm back n slowly picking up from where I left. You can expect a lot more from now on.

 
At Thursday, 01 December, 2005, Blogger Jeet said...

Expect karvake bhi kuch nahin likha.. dusht..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home